General qualifications and job description
Engin Group maintains its sales and distribution network of cosmetics, perfumery, and fast-moving consumer goods with proven recognition and reliability according to international standards with its proactive, innovative, and experienced teams.
We build our distribution network principle on sustainable strategies and maintain our operations with the vision of being the first-choice distributor.
We are looking for a teammate for the “Accounting Specialist” position to be employed at our head office as part of our growing organization.
- Graduate of relevant departments of universities
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field
- Excellent command of MS Office and preferably ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Result-oriented, capable of analytical thinking and problem solving
- Capable of forming reliable relationships and great communicator
- Believer in teamwork, challenging and determined
- Open to change, development-centered
- Capable of working with a busy schedule and adapting to flexible working hours
- For male candidates, must have completed or exempt from military service
- Monitoring the current account of banks, keeping daily records of bank transactions and activities, making required reconciliations and monitoring loan interests, and preparing relevant reports.
- Completing the end of month and end of period debt-credit reconciliation of accounts payable. Resolving, reporting, and monitoring nonagreement
- Monitoring the approval process of goods purchase-service and expense lists, and entering them to the system after approval. Checking the purchase orders and approvals in order to verify the pricing/amount limits, etc. of invoices. Ensuring that the due dates are properly recorded in order to get the payments properly approved.
- Entering the current import transactions to the system. Checking the purchase orders and approvals in order to verify the pricing/amount limits, etc. of imports. Ensuring that the due dates are properly recorded in order to get the payments properly approved.
- Carrying out the process of orders entered as export, and creating e-invoices. Sending the invoices to the Ministry of Customs, creating expense file, and completing the records.
- Making BA and BS Reconciliations. Submitting the BA and BS Declarations to government agencies in Statutory Periods.
- Processing insurance policies and accrual entries of future months/years and making expense recognitions for the relevant period.
- Processing fixed asset purchases, debits, and expense accruals.
- Providing support in submitting VAT/Stamp Duty and Legal declarations.
- Carrying out exchange rate valuations for foreign currency accounts.
- Experience in e-invoice processes and e-ledger submitting processes.
- Carrying out group company invoicing and reconciliation procedures.